- Sunday, 10 October 2010
- Last Updated: Monday, 11 October 2010
Sri Sri Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!
Dear Maharajas, Prabhus and Didis,
Please accept our dandavat pranam.
Purebhakti.com is a place of pilgrimage on the web for it is the home of Srila Gurudeva's Harikatha and reservoir for over hundred of his books across three different languages for download. The site publishes all issues of the Rays of the Harmonistn and the Harmonist Monthly online edition. Purebhakti.com also host the Vaisnava Calendar for approximately 470 locations around the world.
The transcribed lectures of Srila Gurudeva sent out by the Harikatha team are all recorded on the site. The majority of the sanga news has transitioned to BackToBhakti.com. Please visit this site for latest sanga news and updates on Srila Gurudeva.
We changed the layout of the front page in hopes to encouraging you in assisting Srila Gurudeva in collecting the jiva flowers in the garden of the universe just as he has collected us.
A brief overview:
- By clicking on the vertical thumbnail images at top of the front page next to Seva Kunja you can view other photos with featured articles which will change from time to time.
- Underneath Seva Kunja is presentation of the latest 3 articles from Rays of the Harmonist, which will take you to the Harmonist Monthly section. This box scrolls by clicking on the arrows and titles of the articles.
- A new photo of Srila Gurudeva.
- New buttons and graphics for navigating to areas of interest on the site and around the sanga's other sites.
- Introduction to articles along with thumbnail images.
- All of the previous features of the site are available from the top pull-down menus.
We pray for Srila Gurudeva's health and hope our offering will please him, and that he will shine in our life for many years to come.
Aspiring for the service of Sri Guru and the Vaisnavas,
Purebhakti.com Web & Harikatha Team