- Friday, 21 January 2005
- Last Updated: Friday, 21 January 2005
Sri Gauradhama Parikrama
For information on planning your trip and travel health, see our
expanded and revised guide.
Friday, 18 March 2005Arriving in Navadvipa dham and Adhivas Festival of Sri Navadvipa Dham Parikrama (Beginning of annual seven day festival). Taking vow at Ganga.
Saturday, 19 March 2005(1) Sri Godrumadvipa (kirtanakhya)after touching Ganges and offering obeisances for Sri Gaura-Yogapitha Sridhama Mayapura, there will be a procession to Savarupaganja, Gadigacha, Surabhikunja, Svananda-sukhada-kunja, Suvarna-vihar, Harihar Ksetra, Narasimha Palli. Prasadam and rest.
(2) On the way back: Sri Madhyadvipa (smaranakhya), Majida, Hatdanga, Anandavasa, Vamanpura and Hansvahana.
Sunday, 20 March 2005(3) Sri Rudradvipa (sakhyakhya)Rudrapada; Sankapura; Idrakapura and Gangeradariga.
(4) Sri Simantadvipa (sravanakhya)Simuliya; Saradanga; Meghara Cada; Belapukura, Samadhi Darsan of Srila Jagannatha dasa Babaji Maharaja in Navadvipa City; Paudamatala (praudha-mayasthana).
Monday, 21 March 2005Fasting for Sri Ekadasi
(5) Sri Koladvipa (padasevanakhya)Gadakhalir Kola; Tegharira Kola; Koleramada; Kolera Ganga; Kolera Daha; Samudra Gadha; Campahati.
(6) Sri Ritudvipa (arcanakhya)Ratu Pura
Tuesday, 22 March 2005Break fast for Ekadasi after sunrise within 2 hours.
(7) Sri Jahnudvipa (vandanakhya)Jannagara (Jahnumimisthan); Vidyanagara (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya pata).
(8) Sri Modrumadvipa (dasyakhya)Mamagachi (Sri Vrindavana das Thakurera pata). Noon prasadam and rest. On the way backArkatila and Ekdala; Matapura (pancapandvera ajnatvasa).
Wednesday, 23 March 2005(9) Sri Antardvipa (atmanivedanakhya)Sri Gaura Janmabhita in Sridhama Mayapura; Srivasa Angan; Sri Advaita Bhavan, Sri Caitanya Math (Sri Candrasekhar Bhavan); Samadhi Mardha of Jagadguru Srila Prabhupada, Sridhara Angan and Sri Murari Gupta pata; Chand Kazi Samadhi. Noon prasadam at Sri Yogapitha.
Thursday, 24 March 2005Nagar Sankirtana in Navadvipa
Friday, 25 March 2005Fasting for SRI GAURA PURNIMA, Sri Gaurajayanti and sankirtan festival. Fasting till moonrise, Ekadasi preparations only. Holi.
Saturday, 26 March 2005Break fast for Sri Sri Gaura Jayanti after sunrise till 9:00 am. Prasadam distribution. Festival of Sri Jagannatha Misra.