Gaudiya Vedanta Publications, Inc. copyrights our publications, but apply the Creative Commons Attribution- No Derivitive Works 3.0 Unported License. We also grant the following rights beyond the Creative Commons license. Please address any questions to Anita dasi –
Using Portions of the Text
GVP, Inc. shall allow ANYONE to republish and distribute all or portion(s) of the text of the Works [listed below] (but not the overall design, artwork, or photographs of the Works), as long as such text is not copyrighted by a third party, in any format, including digital and electronic (including, but not limited to Commentaries, Audio presentations) as long as the text is used unchanged and contextually fidelic to the original meaning. Credit must be given to Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja as the source of the Works licensed under this instrument.
GVP, Inc. shall allow ANYONE to use all or portion(s) of the text of the Works in Dramatizations as long as the dramatization is a faithful and accurate rendition of the text and remains contextually fidelic to the original meaning. Credit must be given to Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja as the source of the Works licensed under this instrument.
GVP, Inc. shall grant a sublicense for translations of the Works to ANYONE as long as the following conditions are fulfilled:
(1) Such translations are a faithful and accurate rendition into the desired idiomatic language, with only such modifications, including slight verbal changes, from the original text as may be necessary to achieve a competent and idiomatic translation that remains contextually fidelic to the original meaning.
(2) Such translations do not materially change the meaning or otherwise materially alter the text.
(3) Such translations give credit to Swami Bhakti Bedant Narayan (also known as Śrī Śrīmad Bhaktivedānta Nārāyaṇa Mahārāja and Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja) as the author of the source material.
(4) The translator(s) grant a non-exclusive, non-revocable, fully paid-up license to Swami Bhakti Bedant Narayan(or his heirs, legal representatives, successors, or assigns) and Gaudiya Vedanta Publications, Inc. granting all rights in the translations including reproduction, modification, sublicensing, digital, and electronic rights. This requirement is fulfilled in light of two stipulations: (1) If there are any proposed changes to the translated work, reasonable effort must be made to contact the original translator(s) for input on changes; and (2) in the event of a dispute, sri guru, sadhu, and shastra must be consulted. Final approval of the changes will be made by Swami Bhakti Bedant Narayan (or an appointed and empowered Editorial Board).
(5) The translator(s) allow ANYONE to use all or portion(s) of the text of the translations, in any format, including digital and electronic (including, but not limited to Commentaries, Audio presentations) as long as the text is used unchanged and remains contextually fidelic to the original meaning.
(6) The translator(s) deliver, no later than 2 months after publication, 2 paper copies (printed and bound final version) of each of the Works as well as the final publishing-resolution PDF or other electronic files as well as the Source Files for the Works, which shall include electronic modifiable files in layout format, further including the fonts and the high resolution images that are used for printing. This may include, but is not limited to, for example, electronic files in Indesign, Quark, or Pagemaker.
(7) Avoid distorting, mutilating, modifying or taking other derogatory action in relation to the Works which would be prejudicial to Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja’s honor or reputation.
Publications in English
A Vine of Intense Longings – Utkalikā-vallarī
Ācārya Kesarī Śrī Śrīmad Bhakti Prajṣāna Keśava Gosvāmī – His Life and Teachings
Beyond Liberation CD booklet
Das Avatar Coloring Book
Essence of Bhagavad-gītā
Five Essential Essays
Gaudiya Vaisnavism versus Sahajiyaism
Going Beyond Vaikuṇṭha
Happiness in a Fool’s Paradise
Jaiva-dharma – Part One
Letters from America
My Śikṣā-guru & Priya-bandhu
Navadvipa Dhama Mahamiya
Our Gurus: One in Siddhānta, One in Heart
Pinnacle of Devotion
Ramanda Raya Samvad
Rays of Hope
School of Vraja CD/ book
Secrets of the Undiscovered Self
Secret Truths of the Bhāgavatam
Shower of Love
Śrī Braja Maṇḍala Parikramā
Śrī Camatkāra-candrikā – A Moonbeam of Complete Astonishment
Śrī Gauḍīya Gīti-guccha
Śrī Hari-Nāma Mahā-Mantra
Śrī Navadvīpa-dhāma and the Prominent Holy Places of the Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇavas in Śrī Gauḍa-maṇḍala
Śrī Prema Samputa – The Treasure Chest of Pure Transcendental Love
Śrī Vraja-maṇḍala Parikramā
The Butter Thief
The Distinctive Contribution of Srila Rupa Gosvāmī
The Essence of All Advice
The Essence of Bhagavad-Gītā
The Eternal Function of the Soul
The Fearless Prince
Their Lasting Relation
The Journey of the Soul
The Nectar of Govinda-līlā
The Origin of Ratha-yātrā
The True Conception of Śrī Guru-tattva
The Way of Love
To Be Controlled by Love
Rays of the Harmonist (periodical)