Mobile: (Voice call, telegram and WhatsApp)
Sripada Bhaktivedanta Vishnudaivata Mahārāja
Sripada Bhaktivedanta Vishnudaivata Mahārāja was born in 1968 in Buldana district of Maharashtra as Shrirang Yashwant Chikhalikar. His father Shri Yashwant Krishnarao Chikhalikar was a principal in B.Ed. College in Buldana. His father was a very religious person and he lectured extensively on the teachings of Saint Sri Tukarama Mahārāja. Maharaja completed his education up to Higher Secondary School Certificate in Akola District. He completed Bachelor of Engineering in Production Engineering from Veermata Jijabai Technical Institute in Matunga, Mumbai in 1989. He later completed a Master in Technology degree from IIT Kharagpur in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management in 1991. He worked in many companies in India and the United States.
He met His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Mahārāja (Srila Gurudeva) in 2002. Srila Gurudeva gave him the name Sri Ranganatha Dasa. That year he accepted the hari-nama and Diksa initiations from Srila Gurudeva at the Bhakti Festival at Lake Washington in the United States. Srila Gurudeva gave him the renounced order of life in 2005 on the day of Gaura Purnima.
By the order of Srila Gurudeva and Sripada BV Dandi Mahārāja, Mahārāja has translated many books from Hindi to English and Hindi to Marathi. He worked on the following translations in a teamwork effort with many other devotees:
- Sri Brhad-bhagavatam from Hindi to English
- Sri Jaiva Dharma from Hindi to Marathi
- Sri Harinama Mahamantra from Hindi to Marathi
- Sri Ekadasi Mahatmya (Compilation of Lecture, Articles and Essays about Ekadasi Fasting) Hindi, Marathi and English
- Attaining God in this very lifetime (Translated from Hindi to English Part 1 and 2, Book by Srila Aniruddha Prabhuji)
- Sri Madhurya Kadambini Hindi to English (Some proofreading)
- Instructions of Srila Bhaktisiddhant Sarasvati Thakura Prabhupada (Work in progress, Hindi to English Translation)
Mahārāja did not do this literary seva alone. But was blessed by Srila Gurudeva and assisted by innumerable Vaisnavas headed by the most merciful personality Sripada BV Dandi Mahārāja.
Mahārāja can give classes in Marathi, Hindi and English. He can also speak Bengali and Kannada to some degree.